Laboratory apparatus used to draw liquids into burettes, graduated pipettes and volumetric pipettes. Two types are in common use, a plastic filler and a rubber filler. The plastic ones have a thumb wheel to draw the liquid up, and a valve to let it out again. The rubber ones have a squeezable bulb and three valves.

  Go to the Glossary