Terms and Conditions
2. Use Licence
Materials excluding photos and videos
Permission is granted to download copies of the materials (information or software) on the Creative Chemistry website for personal or educational use only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Creative Chemistry website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- “mirror” the materials on any other server
- transfer the materials to another person, except as hard copies for personal or educational use.
Photos and videos
All photos and videos on the Creative Chemistry website are used under licence from 123RF, Depositphotos, CanStockPhoto, Shutterstock, Storyblocks, Fotosearch, iStock or Wikimedia Commons. If you wish to use them yourself (by way of example: website, presentation, printed material, film), you must obtain your own appropriate licences.
The materials on the Creative Chemistry website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Nigel Saunders makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, Nigel Saunders does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on the Creative Chemistry website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.